Check out our snack suggestions and the recipe below for one of our favorite summer cocktails; the Whiskey Wild.
How to make the Whiskey Wild
~Grab a 32oz Ball Jar and some ice, and get ready for deliciousness! ~
- 8-11 oz Peach Tea-Infused Bourbon'
- 4 oz Cheeky Lemon Juice
- 4 oz Cheeky Simple Syrup
- Brewed Black Tea (to fill)
- Mint or Basil Garnish
- Pour 8-11 oz of your favorite Bourbon into a Ball Jar.
- Place one fruit-flavored Black Tea bag into the Bourbon (we prefer Peach Black Tea, but feel free to experiment if you like!) Steep for 12-24
- hours, to taste.
- Add ice + one bottle each, Cheeky Lemon & Simple Syrup
- Top with Black Tea
- STIR STIR STIR!
- Pour into glasses, garnish and enjoy!
Tips for a Perfect Cheese Board
Nothing says "picnic" quite like a delicious spread of snackable cheeses!
Choose a variety of styles, textures and milk types for the cheeses, 3 - 4 is an ideal number of cheeses, or up to 5 if you are feeling adventurous!
- Fresh & Tangy: Goat Cheese, Chevre
- Soft & Bloomy: Camembert, Brie, Fromage d'Affinois
- Semi-Soft/Stinky: Morbier, Talleggio, Oma
- Aged/Firm: Gouda, Cheddar, Alpine Style Cheese
- Blue: Stilton, Roquefort, Bayley Hazen
Add in 1 - 2 cured meats
- Prosciutto, Soppressatta, Finocciona
Complete with accompaniments - savory, salty, sweet, crunchy!
- Nuts, Dried Fruits, Fresh Fruits, Olives
Arrange everything on a platter - you can use a cutting board, a plate, something round or rectangle, it's all good!
Cut the firm cheeses and cured meats ahead of time, but leave the soft & fresh cheeses whole.
Add a nice basket of sourdough bread, crackers, or sliced baguette